All That Mama Drama!

Welcome to a mommy blog that won't pull any punches, that will say what most moms won't and probably shouldn't, and gives me a forum to vent, rant, gloat and brag shamelessly. What every Mama needs...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ah, Sunday. Sweet, sweet Sunday.

Pete left here at 4:30 am to meet his buddy and go fishing. I happen to think that is so cute...to see that little boy in him get so excited that he can actually muster the energy to get up and out before dawn to go lure fishies to their ultimate demise.

On my high note today, I woke up at 6:30 to a quiet house, came down to my already-brewed pot of coffee, flipped on my computer, applied for grant writing jobs, Facebooked, emailed and am now blogging. By 8:00 am it was still quiet, and I felt like I'd had a mini-vacation in my favorite chair in my favorite room in a house I love like I've lived here my whole life.

I'm figuring out how to manage this whole asthma thing much better and am finally taking Lizzy to an allergist on Wednesday. While I'm skeptical about whether or not we'll actually get any reliable results from the tests, I guess I'm hopeful, too. It would be enormously helpful to figure out what is actually making her sick rather than continue to guess and hope we get it right. Watch her be allergic to dogs. Buh-bye, Seamus?

Off to watch Baby Mama for the seven-hundredth time. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home