All That Mama Drama!

Welcome to a mommy blog that won't pull any punches, that will say what most moms won't and probably shouldn't, and gives me a forum to vent, rant, gloat and brag shamelessly. What every Mama needs...

Friday, January 23, 2009

What I learned today...

Don't ever buy and eat anything out of the candy bins at a grocery store.

I watched, with my own eyes, two down-trodden people who had not recently bathed or put on clean clothes, peruse the candy buffet at Wegman's and help themselves to whatever looked good. Handfuls, as if it was there just for them, stuffed into their mouths in the middle of the aisle. Then they'd put some in a bag, and then go to another bin and stick their bare hands into it...and shove more candy into their mouths.

I almost threw up a little.

I learned a whole boatload more at Lizzy's GI appointment, too. But it has thrown me into a total tizzy of an anxiety attack, so I'll get into all that later.

For now, just remember: the candy buffet is a no-no.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home