All That Mama Drama!

Welcome to a mommy blog that won't pull any punches, that will say what most moms won't and probably shouldn't, and gives me a forum to vent, rant, gloat and brag shamelessly. What every Mama needs...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

It's 6:34 am and I've been awake since my alarm signaled me at 4:30. I arrived at the airport unscathed, and but for having the twenty-dollars worth of snowglobes I purchased as souvenirs for the girls tossed by TSA (because they contain liquid, idiot!), all has gone smooth as silk. We will be getting eight to fourteen inches of snow in Philly tonight, according to latest radar models, and I am pleased that I switched my ticket last night and am going to be home by 10 am today instead of risking being delayed or altogether stranded at Miami International Airport.

We were in bed again early last night, watching TLC and eating dessert in bed. My sunburn set in while I slept and I'm fairly certain that this would have been the morning I would have been able to sleep past 5:00 am had I not changed my plans.

I'm about to board my plane to head back to reality. And I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home