All That Mama Drama!

Welcome to a mommy blog that won't pull any punches, that will say what most moms won't and probably shouldn't, and gives me a forum to vent, rant, gloat and brag shamelessly. What every Mama needs...

Monday, November 10, 2008

Short and sweet.

Everyone went back to school today. They are tired tonight. I went to Wegman's with only Lizzy in tow.

I am happy about these facts.

The dog peed on the floor again last night. The Eagles lost.

Those things sucked.

I need to pick paint for my bathroom. Pete made serious headway on the renovation project yesterday, so painting and finishing touches will start soon. Yippee!

I ate a couple of cookies yesterday at a family party and messed up my diet. I was doing really well and am now afraid to get on the scale and witness the damage I did.

That's all I have for tonight. Perhaps inspiration will strike me as I get caught up on sleep. I am really, really tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home