All That Mama Drama!

Welcome to a mommy blog that won't pull any punches, that will say what most moms won't and probably shouldn't, and gives me a forum to vent, rant, gloat and brag shamelessly. What every Mama needs...

Friday, September 26, 2008

Goings on and musings

Today Erin got a lesson about private parts from a classmate who will undoubtedly be in adult films someday.

Lizzy's nose is like a faucet. I think the FDA sucks with this whole ban on decongestants for children under 2. But I can give her Benadryl. Double whammy...let's pray it knocks her out and doesn't make her wired out of her tree.

Sarah Palin continues to make me chuckle each time she opens her mouth. Can't wait for the Biden/Palin debate. DVR worthy.

My Italian grandmother would be proud of me if she was eating with us tonight...I've made a mean tomato "gravy" (which I still feel uncomfortable calling it, it should be sauce...but I digress) and homemade meatballs. Even managed NOT to burn the garlic. Sweet.

That's all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home