All That Mama Drama!

Welcome to a mommy blog that won't pull any punches, that will say what most moms won't and probably shouldn't, and gives me a forum to vent, rant, gloat and brag shamelessly. What every Mama needs...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Days of worth

The best parts of my days as a stay-at-home mom come to me late at night, in a reflective state of mind...and this is terribly unfortunate, because if I spent a fraction of my days being as happy with and appreciative of my kids as I do my nights, our days would be even better than they are. I kissed my four-year-old goodnight tonight and told her that I love her, as I do every night. And do you know what she said to me? Do you know what she did?

She took my face in her hands and said, "Mommy, I love you bigger than my whole heart."

And that's when I knew that my day was worthwhile.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home